Free School Meals
Applying for Free School Meals
The school uses a new system for checking if a parent can claim free school meals for their children.
The previous system required you to provide documentary evidence each term to prove you can still claim for free school meals. The new system does not require you to do this as claims will be re-checked using the information you have already provided.
Only the parent who is receiving one of the benefits listed below must complete Part A of the form:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker Allowance (IBJSA)
- Employment & Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (TC602) that does not exceed annual income of £16,190 (from 6 April 2010). Please note that your child/ren will not be entitled to free school meals if you are also receiving any amount of Working Tax Credit, regardless of your annual income.
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit (M1000 Award Notice)
Please return your completed form (see the link below) to the school.
Thank you for your co-operation,